The Spearhead Journal was founded in Oct. 2017 in the UK as a non-profit realpolitik alternative news aggregator. We index the RSS feeds of a multitude of well-respected alt-media sites, as well as delivering our own analysis on the leading (and lesser known) alternative media stories that matter most.
Report on things that matter or don’t report at all.
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”― Socrates
We follow this Socratic principle, to report on news with the bigger picture always in mind.
- To widen the scope of financial, economic and political information available to the professional investing public.
- To skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the stagnant institution that most journalism has become.
- To liberate oppressed knowledge.
- To provide analysis uninhibited by political constraint.
- To facilitate information’s unending quest for freedom.
You can contribute to the alternative media movement.
We invite you to come and write for us! We are open source and invite anyone to share their knowledge. Send your story through our ‘contact’ link, and if it is accepted, it will be published on the site.
Click here to apply to write with us.
“Paramount among the responsibilities of a free press is the duty to prevent any part of the government from deceiving the people…” — Hugo Black, Supreme Court Justice