WiFi, or “Wireless Fidelity”, is the electromagnetic frequency (EMF) wireless communication central to the revolutionary internet boom of our time. While it’s easy to be swept away by the limitless perks of wireless internet access — the inexplicable health risks are largely overlooked.
There’s no doubt manmade (electromagnetic fields) are on the rise and growing by the minute in our technology-driven world.
Cell phone towers, cell phones, laptops, Bluetooth, and WiFi hotspots are increasingly available on airplanes and everywhere else. What’s more, these signals grow in strength as technology “improves.” With the new 5G grid being set up, WiFi is set to become a global ‘basic human right’, nowhere on the face of the earth will not be smothered in electromagnetic radiation pollution, this article will address the implications of EMFs and what you can do to reduce your exposure.
Silent weapons for quiet wars.
WiFi and EMFs are a “slow-kill” long term health risk.
WiFi does not immediately cause diagnosable illness. For this reason, many of us choose to ignore that it can have any affect at all. However, it can interfere with our fundamental bodily functions which usually progresses into diseases like cancer and neurodegenerative diseases after long term exposure.
These illnesses are then diagnosed by mainstream doctors as one-off events, many not looking into the wider contextual and biological ecosystem responsible for the illness; this dangerous, lazy medical practice is unfortunately widespread and is responsible for a lot of needless suffering.
Companies and groups standing to make a profit also don’t help either, as they perpetuate pseudoscience to further their own ends at the expense of the health of the many. Because they have huge capital influence they are the ones most able to shape mainstream ideas and perceptions (lobbying, bribery, and propagandizing), which unfortunately most people fall for. The result is that we’re being sold half-baked ‘studies’, that say ‘probably carcinogenic to humans’; they offer only flowery terminology and generalized assertions.
A lack of mainstream scientific data has allowed many to deny the claim that low-frequency (and non-ionizing) EMFs could cause cell mutation, cancer, and other health problems over the long term. However, with the results of a peer-reviewed government study by the National Toxicology Program in 2016, clarity is beginning to replace controversy.
EMFs are causing us to be ill by mass exposure, this is because they are a pervasive and all-encompassing environmental threat to our health:
- Just like the wireless signals themselves, the EMFs can pass through walls.
- Most routers are not turned off at night, so you are exposed 24/7.
- You are not only exposed to EMFs from your own router. Did you ever search for a wireless signal and see not only your wireless network, but also your neighbor’s and the one from the business down the street? All of them emit EMFs.
Here’s how WiFi/EMFs are affecting your health:
- Reduces melatonin levels during sleep: Melatonin is responsible for regulating sleep and wakefulness, this plays an important role in our circadian rhythm; ensuring good quality, deep sleep. This hormone is also known to enhance healing and regenerative processes, and has been identified as one of the greatest free radical scavenging antioxidants in the body. It is a powerful protective agent against DNA mutations, and thus a great natural cancer remedy. It plays a very important role in protecting against inflammation and free radical damage in the brain due to its ease of flow across the blood brain barrier. It has also been shown to increase the average life span of mice by 20% in some studies. TLDR; It’s a vital hormone that we all need in healthy levels to truly thrive.
- Damaging to early childhood development: Due to WiFi adversely affecting protein synthesis and cellular regenerative processes, including the secretion of HGH (Human Growth Hormone), young and fetal developing bodies which are replicating at a fast rate are taking the brunt of the wireless signals on their cellular development. These findings were supported by a 2009 Austrian study. In fact, the disruption of protein synthesis is so severe that authors specifically noted, “this cell property is especially pronounced in growing tissues, that is, in children and youth. Consequently, these population groups would be more susceptible than average to the described effects.” TLDR; bathing the developmentally young in Wi-Fi increases their risk of developmental issues.
- Affects Cell Growth: Cell growth and replenishment is paramount to our bodies’ sustenance, we are ever-replicating beings, so when this process isn’t working optimally, that is a big problem. When a group of Danish ninth graders experienced difficulty concentrating after sleeping with their cell phones by their head, they performed an experiment to test the effect of wireless Wi-Fi routers on garden cress. One set of plants was grown in a room free of wireless radiation; the other group grew next to two routers that released the same amount of radiation as a cell phone. The results? The plants nearest the radiation didn’t grow. 
- Derails Brain Function: WiFi “zombifies” you and makes you less present. Just as the Danish high schoolers noticed problems with concentration, scientists have begun to look at the impact of 4G radiation on brain function. Using MRI technology, research performed just last year found that persons exposed to 4G radiation had several areas of reduced brain activity. 
- Reduces Brain Activity in Females: A group of 30 healthy volunteers, 15 men and 15 women, were given a simple memory test. First, the entire group was tested without any exposure to Wi-Fi radiation — no problem. Then, they were exposed to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi from a wireless access point for about 45 minutes. During that portion of the testing, brain activity was measured and the women had a noticeable change in brain activity and energy levels. 
- Neutralizes Sperm: Because we’ve known for a long time that the heat generated by laptops kills sperm. Well, now it turns out that heat isn’t the only threat to a man’s virility. Research has found exposure to Wi-Fi frequencies reduce sperm movement and cause DNA fragmentation.  Both human and animal testing has confirmed that exposure negatively affects sperm.  
- May Impact Fertility: And, it’s not just sperm. The results of an animal study suggest that some wireless frequencies may prevent egg implantation. During the study, mice exposed 2 hours a day for 45 days had significantly increased oxidative stress levels. The cellular damage and impact on DNA structure from exposure suggest a strong possibility of abnormal pregnancy or failure of the egg to implant.  this includes raising the likelihood of stillbirth, foetal abnormalities, and genetically damaged children. Professor John R Goldsmith, International / Advisor Consultant for R.F. Communication, Epidemiology and Communications Sciences Advisor to the World Health Organisation stated that “of the microwave-exposed women, 47.7% had miscarriages prior to the 7th week of pregnancy.”
- Provokes Cardiac Stress: If you think your heart races when surrounded by wireless networks or 3G or LTE cell phones, it may not be in your head. A study involving 69 subjects reported that many of them experienced a real physical response to electromagnetic frequencies. Exactly what was the physical response? Increased heart rate — similar to the heart rate of an individual under stress. 
- Linked to Cancer?: Plenty of animal models indicate that exposure to electromagnetic radiation increases the risk of tumor development. While human studies are rare, reports and case studies abound. One such case involves a young 21-year-old woman who developed breast cancer. What makes this case unique was that her family did not have a predisposition to breast cancer… and she developed the tumor right on the spot she carried her cell phone in her bra. 
- You Can Protect Yourself: Although mainstream outlets may ignore the proven dangers, especially in the US and Canada, researchers have identified several methods that can offer a level of defense. First off, reduced melatonin seems to correspond with exposure. Thus, increasing melatonin through supplementation may help offset some of the effects.    In animal tests, L-Carnitine provides antioxidant support for nutrients negatively affected by 2.4 GHz radiation.  
Options to reduce and mitigate your WiFi/EMF exposure:
- Go to using an Ethernet connection, faster speeds and far healthier.
- If you insist on owning a WiFi router, turn it off whenever possible, especially at night. Many router models will have features that make it possible to automatically shut off WiFi connection and turn it back on at the same time every day.
- Have a wired home phone, and make sure you keep your cell phone away from your body & limit its use, always use loudspeaker when making calls; also use an anti radiation case.
- Educate yourself on EMFs and avoid getting sucked into the ‘Smart’ device trends, don’t adopt convenience in lieu of your health and wellbeing. Spread the word.
- Use the principle of distance rule of thumb; generally the further you are from EMFs, the better.
- Put devices into airplane mode or turn off whenever possible.
- Try to move to an area with fewer WiFi signals, try to live at a safe distance from cell towers (300+ meters), the further the better.
- Pad your bedroom with EMF blocking materials; make a Faraday cage.
- Cut back on devices: avoid Smart Meters and any other unnecessary devices that emit EMFs.
- Consider installing dirty electricity filters on outlets throughout the home and work environment, (go to website for explanation).
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet that helps your body compensate for the damage done by EMFs, regular exercise also helps with this, employ supplements wherever necessary.
- Get out in nature and promote Earthing your body as much as possible. Earthing allows our bodies to synch with the Schumann resonance (7.83 Hz), which is earth’s own electromagnetic frequency that we are naturally built to be exposed to.
- Exposure to WiFi can result in a buildup of positive ions in your body, which can promote inflammation. If you are regularly exposed to WiFi and EMFs, it is even more important to regularly expose yourself to negative ions to neutralize the positive ions.
- Try Daniel DeBaun’s popular EMF Defender Shield for your wireless devices.
- Try Blushield EMF Protection for whole area EMF protection.
- Book: Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology (2017)
- Check out Aulterra anti-EMF products.
- Defender Shields for computers
- Shields for Tablets
- EMF Shielding Phone cases