The man-made ‘global warming’ hypothesis is one of the biggest globalist-backed propaganda campaigns of our time.
It saturates our school curriculum, it headlines ‘acceptable’ science journals, and is regularly shown on mainstream media mouthpieces.
There is a culture of intolerance around the climate change debate from mainstream sources. Alternative evidence is ignored and branded as ‘climate change denial’, while the ‘official’ narrative is regarded as progressive, intelligent, and on the ‘right side of history’. One of the biggest barriers to a rational discussion about climatology, is the persistent and sinister use of the ‘consensus’ argument, i.e. ‘the world’s top scientists’, such dogma suggests foul play and demands this topic gets a second look.
As readers will see, the ‘consensus’ is not all it seems.
As soon as people start to state that “the debate is over”, beware, because the fundamental basis of all sciences is that debate is never over, that questions must be asked and answered and issues raised in order for the science to be accurate.
There are indeed many scientists, journalists and others who have built careers and staked their reputations on man made global warming. We should not accept their protestations that ‘the debate is over’, and ‘there is no more room for doubt’.
- Lord Christopher Monckton – Global Warming Is A Monstrous Hoax
- William Happer – The Real Inconvenient Truth; More CO2 Benefits the Earth
- Tim Ball – Global Warming Is the Biggest Deception in History
- G. Edward Griffin – Why Do They Deceive?
- Holly Swanson – They Call It Education; Global Warming and Political Indoctrination
- Dan Happel – They Call It Green; Global Warming and Agenda-21
- Patrick Wood – They Call it Science; Global Warming and Technocracy
- Alex Newman – They Call It News; Global Warming and Propaganda
- Debbie Bacigalupi – They Call It Smart Growth: Global Warming and The Depopulation of Rural America
- Elaine Willman – Native Americans – Pawns in the Agenda-21 game
- Jim Lee – Geoengineering, Weather Modification, and the Weaponization of Nature
- Michael Shaw – Agenda-21; Bringing the Soviet System to America
- Willie Soon – Man vs. Sun; Put Your Money on the Sun
- Istvan Marko – CO2 Is Not Pollution. It is Our Friend.
Ten facts about climate change:
1. Climate has always changed, and it always will. The assumption that prior to the industrial revolution the Earth had a “stable” climate is simply wrong. The only sensible thing to do about climate change is to prepare for it.
2. Accurate temperature measurements made from weather balloons and satellites since the late 1950s show no atmospheric warming since 1958. In contrast, averaged ground-based thermometers record a warming of about 0.40C over the same time period. Many scientists believe that the thermometer record is biased by the Urban Heat Island effect and other artefacts.
3. Despite the expenditure of more than US$50 billion dollars looking for it since 1990, no unambiguous anthropogenic (human) signal has been identified in the global temperature pattern.
4. Without the greenhouse effect, the average surface temperature on Earth would be -180C rather than the equable +150C that has nurtured the development of life.
Carbon dioxide is a minor greenhouse gas, responsible for ~26% (80C) of the total greenhouse effect (330C), of which in turn at most 25% (~20C) can be attributed to carbon dioxide contributed by human activity. Water vapour, contributing at least 70% of the effect, is by far the most important atmospheric greenhouse gas.
5. On both annual (1 year) and geological (up to 100,000 year) time scales, changes in atmospheric temperature PRECEDE changes in CO2. Carbon dioxide therefore cannot be the primary forcing agent for temperature increase (though increasing CO2 does cause a diminishingly mild positive temperature feedback).
6. The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has acted as the main scaremonger for the global warming lobby that led to the Kyoto Protocol. Fatally, the IPCC is a political, not scientific, body.
Hendrik Tennekes, a retired Director of Research at the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, says that “the IPCC review process is fatally flawed” and that “the IPCC wilfully ignores the paradigm shift created by the foremost meteorologist of the twentieth century, Edward Lorenz“.
7. The Kyoto Protocol will cost many trillions of dollars and exercises a significant impost those countries that signed it, but will deliver no significant cooling (less than .020C by 2050, assuming that all commitments are met).
The Russian Academy of Sciences says that Kyoto has no scientific basis; Andre Illarianov, senior advisor to Russian president Putin, calls Kyoto-ism “one of the most aggressive, intrusive, destructive ideologies since the collapse of communism and fascism“. If Kyoto was a “first step” then it was in the same wrong direction as the later “Bali roadmap”.
8. Climate change is a non-linear (chaotic) process, some parts of which are only dimly or not at all understood. No deterministic computer model will ever be able to make an accurate prediction of climate 100 years into the future.
9. Not surprisingly, therefore, experts in computer modelling agree also that no current (or likely near-future) climate model is able to make accurate predictions of regional climate change.
10. The biggest untruth about human global warming is the assertion that nearly all scientists agree that it is occurring, and at a dangerous rate.
The reality is that almost every aspect of climate science is the subject of vigorous debate. Further, thousands of qualified scientists worldwide have signed declarations which (i) query the evidence for hypothetical human-caused warming and (ii) support a rational scientific (not emotional) approach to its study within the context of known natural climate change.
Addressing 10 climate change myths:
Myth 1 Average global temperature (AGT) has increased over the last few years.
Fact 1 Within error bounds, AGT has not increased since 1995 and has declined since 2002, despite an increase in atmospheric CO2 of 8% since 1995.
Myth 2 During the late 20th Century, AGT increased at a dangerously fast rate and reached an unprecedented magnitude.
Facts 2 The late 20th Century AGT rise was at a rate of 1-20C/century, which lies well within natural rates of climate change for the last 10,000 yr. AGT has been several degrees warmer than today many times in the recent geological past.
Myth 3 AGT was relatively unchanging in pre-industrial times, has sky-rocketed since 1900, and will increase by several degrees more over the next 100 years (the Mann, Bradley & Hughes “hockey stick” curve and its computer extrapolation).
Facts 3 The Mann et al. curve has been exposed as a statistical contrivance. There is no convincing evidence that past climate was unchanging, nor that 20th century changes in AGT were unusual, nor that dangerous human warming is underway.
Myth 4 Computer models predict that AGT will increase by up to 60C over the next 100 years.
Facts 4 Deterministic computer models do. Other equally valid (empirical) computer models predict cooling.
Myth 5 Warming of more than 20C will have catastrophic effects on ecosystems and mankind alike.
Facts 5 A 20C change would be well within previous natural bounds. Ecosystems have been adapting to such changes since time immemorial. The result is the process that we call evolution. Mankind can and does adapt to all climate extremes.
Myth 6 Further human addition of CO2 to the atmosphere will cause dangerous warming, and is generally harmful.
Facts 6 No human-caused warming can yet be detected that is distinct from natural system variation and noise. Any additional human-caused warming which occurs will probably amount to less than 10C. Atmospheric CO2 is a beneficial fertilizer for plants, including especially cereal crops, and also aids efficient evapo-transpiration.
Myth 7 Changes in solar activity cannot explain recent changes in AGT.
Facts 7 The sun’s output varies in several ways on many time scales (including the 11-, 22- and 80-year solar cycles), with concomitant effects on Earth’s climate. While changes in visible radiation are small, changes in particle flux and magnetic field are known to exercise a strong climatic effect. More than 50% of the 0.80C rise in AGT observed during the 20th century can be attributed to solar change.
Myth 8 Unprecedented melting of ice is taking place in both the north and south polar regions.
Facts 8 Both the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets are growing in thickness and cooling at their summit. Sea ice around Antarctica attained a record area in 2007. Temperatures in the Arctic region are just now achieving the levels of natural warmth experienced during the early 1940s, and the region was warmer still (sea-ice free) during earlier times.
Myth 9 Human-caused global warming is causing dangerous global sea-level (SL) rise.
Facts 9 SL change differs from time to time and place to place; between 1955 and 1996, for example, SL at Tuvalu fell by 105 mm (2.5 mm/yr). Global average SL is a statistical measure of no value for environmental planning purposes. A global average SL rise of 1-2 mm/yr occurred naturally over the last 150 years, and shows no sign of human-influenced increase.
Myth 10 The late 20th Century increase in AGT caused an increase in the number of severe storms (cyclones), or in storm intensity.
Facts 10 Meteorological experts are agreed that no increase in storms has occurred beyond that associated with natural variation of the climate system.
This analysis comes from the late Robert M. Carter, who was a Research Professor at James Cook University (Queensland) and the University of Adelaide (South Australia). He is a paleontologist, stratigrapher, marine geologist and environmental scientist with more than thirty years professional experience.
The natural inevitability of climate change.
The Earth’s climate has always been subject to changes throughout history. Attributing the changes seen now entirely to human-caused climate change is misleading.
Earth’s seasons change as the various hemispheres alter their inclination to the Sun. We must remember that it is the Sun that determines our seasons, and thus has a greater impact on the climate than humans ever will.
CO2 gas has a negligible impact on the greenhouse effect, it is actually atmospheric water vapour (10x greenhouse effect than that of CO2) and the sun that has a far, far more significant impact on the greenhouse effect. CO2 is at one of the lowest levels it has been in world history while still sustaining life.
CO2 and temperature.
The ice-core data is frequently cited as principal evidence to argue that CO2 is the earth’s main climate driver.
It is, in a way, the jewel in the crown of the theory of man made global warming. But the ice-core data does not show that CO2 drives climate. It shows, very clearly, that variations in temperature precede rises in atmospheric CO2 – not the other way round. The two phenomena are divided by a time lag of several hundred years.
There is no evidence that CO2 has ever ‘driven’ the climate in the past, nor is there any compelling evidence that it is doing so now.
According to global warming theory, if an enhanced greenhouse effect (from increased levels of CO2 or indeed any other greenhouse gas) is responsible for warming the earth, then the rate of temperature rise should be greatest in that part of the earth’s atmosphere known as the troposphere, specifically in the tropics.
And yet the observations, from weather balloons and satellites have consistently shown that not to be the case. I urge readers to look at the Christy et al papers. The latest one was recently published in the Journal of Geophysical Research (2007).
Why push the climate change narrative?
Climate change is an ideology of fear, and fear is the fundamental basis for control; problem, reaction, solution. It serves a few main purposes, the offered solutions for climate change greatly benefiting one world order:
- ‘Climate change’ gives a cover explanation for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) geoengineering & weather modification to be used, if the climate is agreed to be in ‘flux’ you can launch weaponized weather modification attacks against your enemies under the ‘climate change’ guise, you can start manipulating the climate; triggering mass die-offs, starting mass forest fires, as well as triggering famines and droughts. US Scientist Dr. Rosalie Bertell confirms that “US military scientists are working on weather systems as a potential weapon. The methods include the enhancing of storms and the diverting of vapor rivers in the Earth’s atmosphere to produce targeted droughts or floods”, HAARP is “a gigantic heater that can cause major disruption in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet.”
- HAARP sold as a ‘solution’ for climate change?: The ability of the HAARP / Spacelab / rocket combination to deliver very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth via laser and particle beams, are frightening. The project is likely to be “sold” to the public as a space shield against incoming weapons, or, for the more gullible, a device for repairing the ozone layer. HAARP’s use will be called the ‘outcome’ of man made climate change, as well as the solution for it.
- Weaponizing weather: “Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm.”
- It is also worth noting that the US Department of Defense has allocated substantial resources to the development of intelligence and monitoring systems on weather changes. NASA and the Department of Defense’s National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) are working on “imagery for studies of flooding, erosion, land-slide hazards, earthquakes, ecological zones, weather forecasts, and climate change” with data relayed from satellites.
- While there is no concrete evidence of HAARP having been used, scientific findings suggest that it is at present fully operational. What this means is that HAARP could potentially be applied by the US military to selectively modify the climate of an “unfriendly nation” or “rogue state” with a view to destabilizing its national economy.
- “US aerospace forces to ‘own the weather’ by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications… From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary… In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels.
- What else could a HAARP-type project do in the near future? If the technology is scaled up in size, it could:
- Shield a territory from intercontinental ballistic missiles
- Fry satellites
- Discriminate between incoming objects (missiles)
- Enhance communications
- Disrupt communications over a large area of the globe
- Change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather
- Affect human mental functioning
- Impact the health of humans and other biological systems.
In the meantime, new research by other scientists shows that ELF signals may have profound effects on living organisms. Dr. Flanagan cited the example of known effects of ELF on the Circadian rhythms, which is the biological clock, of all living organisms including humans.
- Changing the global economic ecosystem as a part of economic warfare; large scale protectionism. ‘Climate change’ puts pressure on dissenting developing nations that heavily depend on finite resources for their economic growth and industrial processes. The Globalists are much less dependent on finite resources than the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) nations, cutting fossil fuels out of the equation damages emerging economic opponents and leaves the Globalists in a position of power. Russia’s economy is not very diverse for example; it has the world’s largest proven natural gas reserves and is the largest exporter of natural gas. It is also the second-largest exporter of petroleum. If the Globalists force all the nations in their sphere of influence to turn away from fossil fuels, Russia and the other BRIC nations will be hit very hard.
- Pivot away from a dependency on finite resources, reduce de-dollarization threat. The US Petrodollar is a weak spot for the globalists, they have been targeted by many nations that are making lots of money selling oil and gas in non-dollar currencies, by shifting towards more independent sources of energy they have a better chance of dominating the world economy through other sectors and reduce their imperial vulnerabilities.
- ‘Global warming’ gives an excuse for greater intergovernmental centralized control, the ‘threat’ of global warming is being used to push the globalist agenda 2030. These globalist plans are totally dependent on national complicity to be successful; using the ‘save the world’ argument is a great way to get worldwide public support. Global warming is used in order to advocate for increased globalism, such as by international treaties limiting and punishing fossil fuel use and by giving increased power to international organizations in order to enforce these treaties.
- Promoting the ‘overpopulation’ and human scourge idea, helps create acceptance for depopulation and pushes the carbon tax on everyone, widening the wealth gap. Adding money to everyone’s annual electric bill in CO2 taxes, and more money per year on auto fuel taxes will not change anything climatically.
- Crushing free-market capitalism, de-industrialization and climate regulations strangles up-and-coming companies, it stamps out competition to the already-established globalist corporate monopolies, it stifles industrial-era world economies that need cheap fossil energy to boom.
- Boosting global centralization: “This (environmental treaty) process has nothing to do with the weather. It has nothing to do with man’s impact on the weather. It has everything to do with establishing the socialist international at the heart of the UN and making every nation bow the knee to this new dictatorship, and the climate is merely a fig leaf to cover what they are trying to do.” — Lord Monckton
- Impose a culture of austerity and frugality: ‘Climate change’ will strangle the leading economies of the world with pointless carbon taxes and costly climate and energy policies. If a central globalist authority can impose taxes and sanctions on the nations in its climate agreement systems, this means more control for the globalists.
- Marc Filterman, a former French military officer, outlines several types of “unconventional weapons” using radio frequencies. He refers to “weather war,” indicating that the U.S. and the Soviet Union had already “mastered the know-how needed to unleash sudden climate changes (hurricanes, drought) in the early 1980s.” These technologies make it “possible to trigger atmospheric disturbances by using Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radar [waves].”
- They are spraying nano-sized highly toxic aluminium and other metals in the atmosphere to “combat global warming”, by “reflecting sunlight”. These dangerous nano particles are easily absorbed into the human body and brain, working synergistically with fluoride and mercury for a compound negative health effect. This explains why global warming is a hoax worth pushing; it gives an excuse for this kind of criminal act.